- Relax and Restore 4 Week Postnatal Course
Don't be worried about coming to this postnatal class if you feel you are not bendy enough, and certainly don't worry about fitting into yoga or gym clothing... It really isn't about that; it's just time for you to relax, feel connected to yourself, and enjoy some headspace, with baby safely beside you. No prior yoga experience is necessary as all the movements and stretches are very simple and slow-paced.
Each class includes:
- gentle postnatal yoga poses and stretches
- calm breathing and mindful relaxation techniques
- baby massage to help with common newborn ailments such as colic, constipation, trapped wind and teething
- time to discuss newborn topics, concerns or issues.
The class also includes a bottle of organic massage oil and all equipment such as yoga mats. You are welcome to bring your own non-slip mat if you wish to, along with any blankets, playmats and toys your baby may need to keep them entertained while you practise and relax.
This course is suitable once mum and baby have had their 6/8 week checks and been cleared for physical activity by your healthcare provider. You are welcome to attend up until your baby is crawling.
Event by: Baby Choices
- 27/12/2018 - BrianUrgep:
16/01/2019 - 11:30 - 12:30
This event occured in the past
Category: Health & Wellbeing
More Like This
Denton West End Community Library, Windsor Road, M34 2HB